Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, qualifying just finished and Michael Schumacher is on pole position again! The pre-race starts tomorrow at 7:30AM EST.

My favorite driver, Juan Pablo Montoya, qualified 7th and Antonio Pizzonia qualified 6th. Williams finally got rid of that hideous walrus front end and went with the traditional nose (the walrus tusks were too unstable at high speeds). The top picture is the before and the lower picture is the after during yesterday's practice.

GO WILLIAMS BMW!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Aw, heck..I really liked that 'new' front end. But if they figured out that it's unstable, then by all means they should go with what works. Go Williams!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael Schumacher just won his 12th race of the season (out of 13) breaking the old record of number of wins in a single season (set by him in 2002). Ferrari also clinched their 6th straight Constructor's Championship and the Driver Championship will be won by a Ferrari driver (Rubens will have to win the rest and Michael not finish, not gonna happen :p ).

Juan Pablo finished 4th, which wasn't bad since he started 7th, but Pizzonia fell back to 10th from 6th at the start. He finished in the points at number 7.

Five more races left with the next being in Belgium in two weeks.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
So who was the topless girl taking a picture around the side of the podium? It was a flash, and her tig o' bitties were 'blocked' out. I noticed it because of the wild color hair, then I noticed the blur on her..uh...bare chest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts