Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i go to the dealership to get my car looked at b/c there is this terrible ringing noise. they then tell me that this ringing noise was my exhaust rubbing on the control arm which he showed me adn it seemed like a great answer. i then go back to the waiting room and then he comes out and says that the exhaust is not the issue. I decided to go home and hang out and wait for them to call me. i get a phone call and he says that the aftermarket brake pads are a bit loose, and thats my problem. He told me i need to put in the stock hardware and pads. has anyone had this problem with the hawk HPS brake pads?

i am considering putting my stock pads back to see if that solves the problem.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Almost zero problems with mine after 2000 or so miles. Just a tiny squeel every now and them

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i didnt install them, national tire and battery did. i had them cause my buddy was the manager and said he would do it, and i asked him and he says yes, but he might not of

·
Registered
124 Posts
hate to bring up such an old topic but im starting to think i may have this problem too. has anyone else experienced this? its a metal to metal rattle noise when i hit a bump. I am also considering the fact that the metal ring placed on the inside of the volk rim to keep it centered, got loose. Has this ever happened to anyone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts