Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.team-racing.org

What: 2hrs plus Track Time at one of the Premier Tracks in California.

When: Jan 1, 2005

Cost: $190 includes Lunch-This is a great deal! (Tell Bonnie that Nick sent you!)

This is a very safe newbie friendly group (free instruction if needed), but hardcore enough to allow open passing in the advanced group!! I have no personal affiliation except I have run with them a few times at Thunderhill and used to autocross with the event sponsorer.

I hope to see you there,

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
What part of SD do you live? I used to live in La Mesa. Love and miss SD soooo much. Still have some friends down that way. My fave hangout was Mission Beach. I would go there for rollerblading and cruising in my Z32.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long have you been up north? I live in the Del Mar/ Carmel Valley area. Beer is on me if you ever come down this way to thaw out. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by thrlskr@Dec 4 2004, 04:23 PM
How long have you been up north?  I live in the Del Mar/ Carmel Valley area.  Beer is on me if you ever come down this way to thaw out. :cheers:

I moved from SD in Aug 95 and went to Montreal. Then I moved to Minneapolis in June 99. Been here ever since.

Thanks for the offer! That's what I love about the Z family. Everywhere we go, there's bound to be an enthusiast to hang with.

Del Mar is a pretty area. I bought my Z32 up in that area. I forget the name, but all I remember is the guy selling it had a new Vette w/Borla exhaust and he worked at a HS near a famous golf course (starts with a P like Pinebrook?).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I spoke with Bonnie about the event just a couple of nights ago. Sounds like it will be great and at a great location. I went to Sears Point last week and had a blast. Off to Laguna Seca tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on Dissident we can caravan! I've got a free floor/couch for us to sleep on about 30min from the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts