Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
It is actually an F-50 it resembles. They did a very good job on that though. There are only 3 black ones in the world and one of them lives very close to me. Another is owned by some sultan in the mideast. Here are a couple pics of this beauty that lives here.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
The same guy who owns the F50 also owns an F40, an Enzo, and this older ferrari pictured below which is worth an absolute fortune. He paid well over 4 million for it. He drives the sh!t out of these cars which I respect. The Enzo has nearly 20k miles on it, and the F50 has over 40k on it. I have seen the F50 numerous times around and it is stunning in person. I have seen the Enzo twice and words cant even describe it. My friend Richard (Syfon on the boards) took these pictures a few weeks back. He does all the film and camera work for the Ferrari Club of Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'm impressed but they need more to do. And Dave, that F50 looks really awesome.

·
Registered
232 Posts
wow .. its crazy to think that guy who drives the F50 is basically driving what my house is worth lol.. BUT WOW>> its nice

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by dtm-bob@Sep 29 2004, 02:27 PM
wow .. its crazy to think that guy who drives the F50 is basically driving what my house is worth lol.. BUT WOW>> its nice

Just that F50 alone is prob worth more than 3 of my houses. I cant imagine being able to own an F40, an F50, an Enzo, and that older ferrari!

·
Registered
131 Posts
REPOST!!!! but it is still a treat to look at every time:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
it's a reliable ferrari..

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
While I can respect the astounding body work....it's still a Honda.

The Ferarri could put a whooping on it's ass.

:rice:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can't tell you how many times I have slowed down to make sure I saw the Enzo pass me. Not that I really had a choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts