Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This tutorial will take you step by step in the process of upgrading your base model headlights to a high quality HID kit.

Discuss this tutorial in this thread.

HID Conversion Link

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Highly highly recommend this for any base owners who havent yet. Its by far one of the best mods I have done to mine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Highly highly recommend this for any base owners who havent yet. Its by far one of the best mods I have done to mine.
Great How To thread, but when I checked out importhookup.com I didn't find the HID conversion kit for the 350Z... Does anyone know the price or a direct link? Along with do you have to change any fuses?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vision Bulbs sells them at a great price. Plust 350z-tech members get a discount.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Vision Bulbs sells them at a great price. Plust 350z-tech members get a discount.
Yep checked him out to. Only reason I would consider this one is because it has been done (hence this How To thread), and waiting to hear if anyone has gotten a kit from Vision yet.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yep checked him out to. Only reason I would consider this one is because it has been done (hence this How To thread), and waiting to hear if anyone has gotten a kit from Vision yet.
We have a very detailed installation guide posted on our site at: http://www.visionbulbs.com/vb_installg.php

Please remember that all members get 10% off any purchase from our site with the following discount code: 350ZTECHDSCT

Thanks in advance :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts