Hi, I am looking to get to the plug in the back of the car for the antenna. Can someone tell me how i can remove the trim on the LR side of the car without breaking it. I assume its just yank and pull?
located on driver side back trunk panel, behind carpeted peice in spare tire area.
1. pull of weather strip around trunk edge(dont pull the whole thing off just the side your working on)
2. remove back planel wear trunk light is... (careful it is pluged in)
3. remove upper plastic piece above the carpeted fender peice
4. remove top left and right side boom peices (plastic on top of the beam, not the center peice with the z emblem)
5. remove back peice of boom plastic. ( the big peice that faces the trunk)
6. pluck 3 or 4 gray plactic stud that hold carpeted fender well peice to car side
7. antenna box should be mounted on side wall there
the reason you have to remove the big plastic boom peice is that there is a gray plastic stud holding the carpeted peice in behind it.
A forum community dedicated to Nissan 350Z / 370Z and Infiniti G35 / G37 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, exhaust, turbos, maintenance, and more!