Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so I just finished reading the how to; do the nasty in your Z. I used to enjoy my ex preforming the occasional falacio on the way home from a good night but, it took me serveral times to come up with a full proof non-crashing method of recieving such pleasure while driving stick.. Because come on fellas we all no the stick shift Z drives the ladies crazy.
Steps: w/o getting to graffic
1. have female(or male I dont judge) both knees on passenger seat facing drivers side door
2. place hand on shifter and arm on center console. this allows your such company to stretch over your arm.
3. enjoy your still able to shift and with practice when parkway driving can take hand off stick rotate palm to roof and lift hand up. There should be a nice nipple waiting for you.

Have fun kids and drive safe. also make sure windows are rolled down and your girls fat ass is out the passager window so everybody is jealous

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:jawdrop: So that's how it's done?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Especially when you panic brake due to lack of attentiveness and send the poor chick flying through the windshield....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh man I've been doing it wrong. I forgot to roll down the window so "everyone can see her fat ass and get jelous"

LMAO this should be in the bible.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Ok, so now that we know how to accomplish this mucho important task, how do we talk our girlfriends into doing this? Some may be a bit apprehensive..
Once of my bosses once told me if you get out a camera, a girl will do anything... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
okay so I just finished reading the how to; do the nasty in your Z. I used to enjoy my ex preforming the occasional falacio on the way home from a good night but, it took me serveral times to come up with a full proof non-crashing method of recieving such pleasure while driving stick.. Because come on fellas we all no the stick shift Z drives the ladies crazy.
Steps: w/o getting to graffic
1. have female(or male I dont judge) both knees on passenger seat facing drivers side door
2. place hand on shifter and arm on center console. this allows your such company to stretch over your arm.
3. enjoy your still able to shift and with practice when parkway driving can take hand off stick rotate palm to roof and lift hand up. There should be a nice nipple waiting for you.

Have fun kids and drive safe. also make sure windows are rolled down and your girls fat ass is out the passager window so everybody is jealous
Ok I'm new and late on this How-to article Excellent write-up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts