Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question, I'm new at upgrading and changing things on my baby Z. What is the best way to black out the orange signal lights on the front lower corners?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The ones in the headlights? Most people take apart the ballast and go from there. If you don't like the actual turn signal, then you can remove the bulb. However, you take the risk of getting a ticket for no turn signal.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome to the site, BTW. I moved your thread to the appropriate section.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
And if you are talking about the orange "sidemarkers" there are no lights in those.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can get some pretty sick looking aftermarket clear LEDs lights made to fit in the spot for the markers. They do requiring wiring as the original markers are just a reflector. If your wanting the black look I would say get a heat gun and try to install the pre cut black out tint made for the lights. It's a safer alternative then buying the $10 spay tint can at the store because if you mess it up you can peel it off. Or you can use plastidip. It is a spray paint that dries into a plastic film you can also peel off.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
What is the best way to black out the orange signal lights on the front lower corners?
I didnt like mine and I simply removed them completely...

You can get some pretty sick looking aftermarket clear LEDs lights made to fit in the spot for the markers.
don't like these…nothing says tricked-out-rice-trying-to-be-an-Audi than LED headlights and/or turn signals that didnt come from the factory...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Talking about front side markers/reflectors?
What I did...apply smoke vinyl overlays.Pretty cheap.
Available on ebay.Pre-cut to size.Suggest also doing the rear
white/clear backups with the same material.Plenty of light comes
through the overlays.Looks MUCH better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts