Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So is the paperwork done yet?
pssshhh NO! ...I checked my bank account, and of course, they cashed my check 3 days after I mailed it, but I won't have my papers back for another month or 2 probably. Bitches.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
lol You're floating the govt! They need your money first!

I've been thinking of taking out my .22 LR and going plinking (small game), but it's been too cold to hunt squirrels and rabbits.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
lol You're floating the govt! They need your money first!

I've been thinking of taking out my .22 LR and going plinking (small game), but it's been too cold to hunt squirrels and rabbits.
yaa...that's how the govt. works. I think I'm gonna get a bolt action .22 with a threaded barrel when I finally get this silencer... THAT will be nearly silent. ...would be PERFECT for squirrel plinking.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like my guns loud. BOOM!

I just found out that I'm getting a Colt Woodsman .22 handgun. Apparently, it's a collectors item. My FIL had it and now I'm getting it. Can't wait to try it out!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I like my guns loud. BOOM!

I just found out that I'm getting a Colt Woodsman .22 handgun. Apparently, it's a collectors item. My FIL had it and now I'm getting it. Can't wait to try it out!
Sweet!!! That will be awesome!!! ...we need to start a 1911 thread, I remember someone on here having a sweet 1911...

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's why I like shotguns. Easy to take apart and clean.

I also think you're giving me ideas on how to modify my .22 LR. Thanks for posting and giving me a project.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts