Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is some OLD information that i ran across (January 2003!!) This is some thing alot of people dont know about and some of the old school guys may have forgetten about.. Anways, this tutorial shows you how to get your VDC to turn off automatically when you start your car. (can be disabled with a toggle switch)

http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?...age&pg=tutor038

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (TOYKILLA @ Apr 29 2005, 08:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=97957
This is some OLD information that i ran across (January 2003!!) This is some thing alot of people dont know about and some of the old school guys may have forgetten about.. Anways, this tutorial shows you how to get your VDC to turn off automatically when you start your car. (can be disabled with a toggle switch)

http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?...amp;pg=tutor038

I clicked on the link and it took me back to the Tech Forums.. Am I missing something here or does the thread not exist anyone?

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
An easier way is to just buy the KP Technologies module and wire it in. I tried the method described in the wiki and find I like the KP Tech module better. Plus the install was very easy with only like 3 wires to hook up, plus the module is way smaller than the timer. Look for the traction control module.

www.kptechnologies.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (SERX93 @ Apr 6 2008, 05:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=514450
An easier way is to just buy the KP Technologies module and wire it in. I tried the method described in the wiki and find I like the KP Tech module better. Plus the install was very easy with only like 3 wires to hook up, plus the module is way smaller than the timer. Look for the traction control module.

www.kptechnologies.com
Great info, SERX! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I also have a module that does this. I make them myself and sell them for $30. Just 4 wires to hook up. PM me if you want one.

EDIT: BTW, mine works on any car that uses a momentary switch to turn off the traction control, not just Z's and G's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts