Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I made the adjustment on my car today and boy does it make a diiference. I also found that we do not have to remove the fork, once the lock nut is backed off you can screw the staff in or out as need be. Just be careful as it is easy to make more of an adjustment than you want.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How in the **** did you adjust the clutch? A 350z clutch is hydrolic and it's SELF-ADJUSTING. That's what the master mechanic at Nissan told me. You can't adjust a hydrolic clutch. I was on the same boat as you guys wondering how to adjust the clutch and they told me you can't because it's self-adjusting.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
How in the **** did you adjust the clutch? A 350z clutch is hydrolic and it's SELF-ADJUSTING. That's what the master mechanic at Nissan told me. You can't adjust a hydrolic clutch. I was on the same boat as you guys wondering how to adjust the clutch and they told me you can't because it's self-adjusting.
I don't remember if it's all models, but, I know on an '06, there's some level of adjustability. You can adjust the clutch pedal play and engagement. There's a handful of posts regarding this.

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
congrats on bumping a 5 year old thread lol

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I think this is a record!

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
I think this is a record!
I think you might be right...

Every few weeks seems somebody has to practice a little internet archeology and dig up some old ass post.

-RZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts