Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

How often

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,i thought this would make an interesting post.I dont know if theres been a similar one already but im taking my chances.Let me start,i drive the Z almost everytime i step out of the house.Could take the tdi passat but im addicted to the Z :banghead: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I love my Z too much to take it grocery shopping or risk parking it and getting dinged. So I drive it occasionally, I use the Kia for the local beat around stuff.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
every day...rain, snow, sleet - she just moves in different ways!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I didn't vote. Maybe add an option for nice days only? There's times I've driven all week long. Then I'll leave it in the garage for a couple weeks, depending on the weather. It gets stored winters.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I didn't buy the thing to see it sit in the garage and collect dust. I drive it every chance I get. I love the way it handles, accelerates and turns heads!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I drive it almost everyday except when I think there's going to be hail or hard rain. I don't drive in the snow; she gets stored. Sometimes after I detail her, I let her sit for a day or 2, then I can't take it anymore. :hump:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I drive my Z in nice weather. When it's inclement, I use the Enzo. :rolf2:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I drive mine just about everyday. Except when I go to school, I take my 4runner

·
Registered
187 Posts
every day...rain, snow, sleet - she just moves in different ways!!
I love driving my Z in most conditions. How can you feel good driving a Kia? I'm getting snowtires and will look cool in my kickass Z. I understand if you live in serious snow country. The streets of Chicago get plowed regularly. I went last winter with no snowtires and 180 lbs of sand in the back (landlocked one weekend). I believe snow tires will make a world of difference. Also, I figure I would rather have some jewelry (mods) for my baby, rather than a beater for several grand (which could break down). If possible take a taxi or get a ride those 2-4 big snowdays, it's better than maintaining the 2nd car.

Last thing, I ride with a gravel shovel in the winter! Luv you Z.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Weekends only. I avoid driving in the rain when possible. The car will be two years old in two days...just over 7K on the odometer.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
As much as possible. I have an 05 A6 that sits in the driveway most days. Can't drive her in the snow, audi is the "winter beater". If she's clean I try not to drive her in the rain, but sometimes I get in the audi to go to work, look over, see her sitting there all lonely, say F it I'm takin the Z! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
How can you feel good driving a Kia?

I felt pretty good when I was driving the Kia and some dickhead made a right turn from the left lane into my fender.. I wanna get a sticker for my window to say, "If you can read this, the Z is in the garage".. lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Every day...winter too! My Blizzaks will go on in November.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I drive mine everyday as it is my only vehicle. I live just outside Toronto in Mississauga and will be looking for a snow tire and rim combo to get me through the winter. I spent quite a chunck of change on this car so I want to enjoy it because when the kids come it will be hard to enjoy such a beutiful car. I already have plans on making some kind of baby seat in the back though :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
on weekends...too scared to take it to school...who knows what people will do...drive my 97 gti vr6 weekdays

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
bborg: "baby seat"? Explicate, please! :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
Normally only when she has the need to feed. There are a lot of C5s, Boxsters, RX8s, S2000s (light snack) and SLKs running around. Lots of game here now since the rich folks are building here and the houses keep coming up like mushrooms! Generally limit my area to the upper (mountain) road.
She'll also come out on special occasions. The valets at the Hilton, Four Seasons and most of the other resorts usually leave her at the front of the hotel, or she goes to the VIP section. Mercedes and Bimmers get parked in the lot!

A Hui Hou

PaulO

1 - 20 of 237 Posts