Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about trading in my 2003 350Z for a 2006 model. I'd like to get the 6 speed Grand Touring model. No navigation and no satelite radio but basically everything else.

What should I expect to get off the price of a 2006 and what do you think my 2003 Touring 6 spd (no nav) is worth with only 6000 miles on it?

Thanks. :cheers:

·
Registered
207 Posts
My dad worked in the car business for about 10 years, this is how you get the best deal.
1. Call and talk to the internet manager to ask for a deal on the Z.
2. ask him to give you the best deal he can over the phone.
3. call other dealers asking the same, see which has the best deals.
4. pick the top 2 deals and go back and forth having each dealer beat the others offer.
5. Once you have picked a dealer you are going to buy from, ask to see the invoce on the car.
6. This is key, the invoice is not what the dealer paid for the car, there is something called "holdback" which is a couple thousand dollars the dealer would still make on you if you bought the car for invoice. So they can even do better then selling it to you for invoice, so keep tryin to make a deal.
7. watch out for finance bullshit, get a loan through your own bank, not the dealer's bank.
8. now you have a bran new Z that you spent under invoice and you got a great deal, plus you have to think the dealership has to make some money off of you to stay in business so thats not a big deal.

Good luck with the Z.

Bishop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts