Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those that have an enthusiast edition how much did you pay for it out the door figures. Please help becuase I was told 31,500 out the door. I will be picking it up on tuesday if I am to believe it is a good price compared to yours.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by cbacon457@Jul 21 2005, 04:45 PM
For all those that have an enthusiast edition how much did you pay for it out the door figures.  Please help becuase I was told 31,500 out the door.  I will be picking it up on tuesday if I am to believe it is a good price compared to yours.
[snapback]135475[/snapback]​

Did you get it ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
It depends on the MSRP sticker price, with no options the Enthus. is around $26500 invoice (which is suppose to be dealer cost). Easiest way to figure a fair price is to start with the invoice price ($26,500), add options and taxes/tilte fees and the kicker is what do you think is a fair profit for the dealer. Add up your figures and if is fair you will find a dealer who will work with you.

Remember the deal also get unit and volume discounts over a above the invoice cost and they should work on a slim margin.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got out the door at about $30,000. For an 04.

·
Registered
43 Posts
$29,500 bottom line, out the door. '04 Enthusiast, MT, 17" wheels, stock stereo. Basically no other options. This does not include titling.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not get it yet, but I will look at what they have as a MSRP. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought my 04 Enth Last year for 31k out the door including tax and license. And it included side airbags and ALL other smaller options of the Enth model. I bought mine from Corona Nissan in So Cal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know someone that paid 31k OTD for an 05 enth. 5A/T PPW. I went to the same dealership and got the salesperson down to 29,650 OTD for an 05 enth. 5A/T SS (silverstone). I didn't buy it though, I think i can get it for 29k OTD. Go cheaper, They're trying to rip you off, especially if the new 06 are just about a month away from arrival.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts