Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
lol - that is funny. Never felt that way about car parts myself - but then again I have never owned a Borla product????

Maybe I have found my new exhuast??????

~Z~

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jul 25 2005, 01:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JTS2005
@Jul 25 2005, 01:06 PM
i dunno i think i might be getting rid of it for that reason :biggrin:
[snapback]136820[/snapback]​

you keep poking your eye out when driving J? :OMG: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
[snapback]136921[/snapback]​

yea its become a dirty habit :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Let me know when you're getting rid of it Jaysen! I might be able to stand the boners while I'm driving down the road. Might need to get darker window tint though....

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by JTS2005+Jul 25 2005, 02:59 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2005, 01:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JTS2005
@Jul 25 2005, 01:06 PM
i dunno i think i might be getting rid of it for that reason :biggrin:
[snapback]136820[/snapback]​

you keep poking your eye out when driving J? :OMG: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
[snapback]136921[/snapback]​

yea its become a dirty habit :rolf2:
[snapback]136939[/snapback]​

:irock:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/naughty.gif');}" />

·
Registered
199 Posts
Cute....too bad its on a Vette.... :doh:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Great commercial! Why haven't I seen it on TV?

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Jul 27 2005, 01:24 PM
Great commercial!  Why haven't I seen it on TV?
[snapback]138115[/snapback]​

Gee.. I dunno? :lol:

I'm guessin boners on TV aren't politically correct yet.. wait a few more years.

G

·
:lmfao: Maybe on spike TV? :rolf2: Speed Channel? :OMG: LOL

Well Jinxxy I feel now after watching that commerical it is actually made for us women so my confidence in it is way up (no pun intended).

In all seriousness I was thinking of buy the true dual, catback Borla system as my very first mod. Input on it would be great.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Terri -- you're the best!
That's a great commercial!

I'm in love with my Greddy Evo2 -- and my nips got all head when it was delivered. Is that an equivalent response?! :wub: :rolf2: :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
It was a cool commercial. I cant believe that no one has commented yet on the name of the auto parts store. Kind of gives it away. Also might have been bad if the window was plexiglass, could have gotten a nasty sprain.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
They must be doing something differently... b/c I have a borla cat-back on my firebird... it does sound sexy as **** for a 6 banger but... i don't know... i guess i'm just not as turned on by stainless steel as i used to be :dunno:

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
It was a cool commercial. I cant believe that no one has commented yet on the name of the auto parts store. Kind of gives it away. Also might have been bad if the window was plexiglass, could have gotten a nasty sprain.
:rolf2:

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Well Jinxxy I feel now after watching that commerical it is actually made for us women so my confidence in it is way up (no pun intended).

In all seriousness I was thinking of buy the true dual, catback Borla system as my very first mod. Input on it would be great.
Moved this to the correct forum for the feedback you're looking for.
Here's a link:
http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31898

1 - 20 of 22 Posts