Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am pretty sure that everyone is wondering what kind of deals different Nissan dealers offer when it comes to leasing or buying a Z. ok here is how its going to go...
i will go first :clap:

Dealer:Weston Nissan
State: Florida
Car Model: Touring 2005 5 AT
car vlaue: $35K
Monthly payment: $389 tax included

i thought my deal was great untill i helped my GF get her Z with $350/month tax included!!!same dealership

what was your deal???

·
Registered
853 Posts
Buying
2003 Enthusiast
$530 month

·
Registered
627 Posts
Buy:

Used '03 Touring w/ 6K on it for ~$27K= $460 a month, but then again, since I live in one of those lovely states that has winter, I had to buy a second car, which was a 95 pathfinder w/ 62K miles for $5K.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Jul 12 2005, 07:31 AM
well i am pretty sure that everyone is wondering what kind of deals different Nissan dealers offer when it comes to leasing or buying a Z. ok here is how its going to go...
i will go first  :clap:

Dealer:Weston Nissan
State: Florida
Car Model: Touring 2005 5 AT
car vlaue: $35K
Monthly payment: $389 tax included

i thought my deal was great untill i helped my GF get her Z with $350/month tax included!!!same dealership

what was your deal???
[snapback]130459[/snapback]​

wait wait wait....ayman has a girlfriend???

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by LeMansEAKZ@Jul 12 2005, 10:37 AM
$550/mo buying.

I did not get a good deal :( but I love the car. Ehhhhh screw it.
[snapback]130600[/snapback]​

After seeing what a few of you are paying, looks like most (if not all) buyers are right around 450-550 mark (give or take a few bucks). To me, that is kind of depressing. A car that has been riddled with this many problems should not be costing us this much. On the other hand, based on simple economics, I wouldn't have bought it if I thought the value was less than what I was willing to pay.

This very thing is the reason why I want to get something cheaper for my next car. Not sure what that is, yet. I wish I could go back to paying 250/month, but have something nice like a 3.5 altima, or maxima for that matter.

....Yeah, and then I wake up. :doh:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by spkeehan+Jul 12 2005, 10:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LeMansEAKZ
@Jul 12 2005, 10:37 AM
$550/mo buying.

I did not get a good deal :( but I love the car. Ehhhhh screw it.
[snapback]130600[/snapback]​

After seeing what a few of you are paying, looks like most (if not all) buyers are right around 450-550 mark (give or take a few bucks). To me, that is kind of depressing. A car that has been riddled with this many problems should not be costing us this much. On the other hand, based on simple economics, I wouldn't have bought it if I thought the value was less than what I was willing to pay.

This very thing is the reason why I want to get something cheaper for my next car. Not sure what that is, yet. I wish I could go back to paying 250/month, but have something nice like a 3.5 altima, or maxima for that matter.

....Yeah, and then I wake up. :doh:
[snapback]130607[/snapback]​

****...i wish i could go back to having no car payments. wait...i don't have one now. :) but, then again....i don't have a car (drivign my sisters since she lives in the UK). i had a car and no payment....then i got run off the road by an SUV and totaled the car. bought the z and had a car payment. realized the car was useless in boston....sold it....back to no car payment...but, no car of my own! d'oh!

not sure what i'm going to get next. depends on when i have to get it (my sister could be in the UK from anywhere between 3 months to 15 months (working for a company but wants to come back to the states...all depends on how much money they throw at her :) ).

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
What you pay every month is relative to how long you want to pay it. You guys that think you're pretty well off paying $400/month are doing pretty good, but the guys paying $550 are going to get their car in their name much faster.

Just something to think about. Maybe everyone should list how many months their lease is.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 12 2005, 01:16 PM
What you pay every month is relative to how long you want to pay it. You guys that think you're pretty well off paying $400/month are doing pretty good, but the guys paying $550 are going to get their car in their name much faster.

Just something to think about. Maybe everyone should list how many months their lease is.
[snapback]130637[/snapback]​

I think you're more interested in how long people are financing for than how long people are leasing for. And a lower payment can also reflect a higher down payment. $550/month can take just as long as $400 if you don't put as much down

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by DiRN+Jul 12 2005, 12:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-StudyBuddy
@Jul 12 2005, 01:16 PM

I think you're more interested in how long people are financing for than how long people are leasing for. And a lower payment can also reflect a higher down payment. $550/month can take just as long as $400 if you don't put as much down
[snapback]130647[/snapback]​

even more on less time frame

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Well I bought mine used, an '03 last year with 15k on it. After the down payment and all was said and done, i'm paying 366/mo. I didn't have the money to buy one new and I wasn't looking for a lease.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 12 2005, 11:16 AM

not all the time....depends on how much you put down. i put 10K down. :)

you could put 1K down and pay 600 over 48 months....or, you could put 10K down and pay 400 over 48 months. same amount of time...one person paying 200 more. but, then again, you could have the person who put down 10K pay the same 600a month and have their payments only go for 36 months. it's varies big time. payments don't reflect how long they're going to be paying the car off (well, not all the time).

**(numbers aren't accurate...just used as an example)**

DIRN beat me to it

wasn't toni paying over 700 a month for hers??

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by djkern+Jul 12 2005, 12:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-StudyBuddy
@Jul 12 2005, 11:16 AM

not all the time....depends on how much you put down. i put 10K down. :)

you could put 1K down and pay 600 over 48 months....or, you could put 10K down and pay 400 over 48 months. same amount of time...one person paying 200 more. but, then again, you could have the person who put down 10K pay the same 600a month and have their payments only go for 36 months. it's varies big time. payments don't reflect how long they're going to be paying the car off (well, not all the time).

**(numbers aren't accurate...just used as an example)**

DIRN beat me to it

wasn't toni paying over 700 a month for hers??
[snapback]130674[/snapback]​

what!?!?!?!?!?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts