Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you been cruising around, then suddenly wonder why the **** your ass is so **** hot, before realizing that your elbow turned on the seat heaters?

4 for so far....

They should have moved those things...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
My bootie is always on fire for a different reason...
wrong forum. J/K!

Yeah, I've done that a few times myself. Of course, with the leather I always get slightly uncomfortable with the natural heat created between my skin and the seats. I usually avoid keeping my elbow on the center console, but I still look down every now and then to make sure it's off.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 24 2004, 11:53 AM

Yep, it happens to me occasionally.  Was cruising with the windows down the other day and all the sudden my bootie was on fire!!!  YIKES!!!!!

Thats cuase your booty is so **** hot!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I usually turn on the hazard lights if anything, I don't have heated seats. Also, because my EDFC unit is mounted where the heat switches would have been, my girlfriends elbow usually hits the buttons on the unit and my suspension is always changing. I might have to move the location of these two things so they are not always being pushed.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got my car less than 2 weeks ago and i've done it at least 3 times. Is there anything to cover it up or turn it off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was constantly getting the "hot seat" when 1st got the car. Now I'm trained! I only do it a couple times a day now

I guess I'll like this when winter comes.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I dont have the luxury of heated seats on mine. Not that I would even need them here in Louisiana. I do always hit the hazard signal and open the center console with my elbow.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2+Aug 24 2004, 04:20 PM-->QUOTE (SCDOO 2 @ Aug 24 2004, 04:20 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Aug 24 2004, 01:03 PM
Of course, with the leather I always get slightly uncomfortable with the natural heat created between my skin and the seats.

Skin and seat, where are your pants?

Oooh...
I was thinking about you when I wrote that! :goodtimes:

Edit: My skin gets uncomfortably warm from the leather seats. My shirt and pants just happen to be in the way...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts