Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 36k and mines an '04... Its a lease that I got about 1yr and 5months left...so Im gonna go over but oh well...

Wanna get an idea where everyone else is at...

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
3,900 miles +/-,
'05
Bank still owns her for about another 3.5yrs, then LadyZ's mine all mine!

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hey, Manny - bought my bad boy in August. "It" now has 8.35 miles. Mostly driveway miles. :irock:

Kidding. Just turned about 4k - daily driver.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i had mine for 2 1/2 years (bought it december of 2002). when i sold it...it had 15K miles on it. if i still had it...it might have 16K miles on it (i never drove it in the winter).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
****... I seem to have the most... in the shortest period of time too... Its my daily driver and I drive it year round... wish I could use my other car, but the tranny is bad.. and I havent had the time or $$ to fix... oh well...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Bought an 03 with ~9500 miles on it, have had it for almost 2 years, it now has 23003.

I basically drive it in the summer and fall, limit myself to 7500 miles a year, and take the insurance down to comprehensive coverage when I store her for the winter.

·
Registered
450 Posts
04 Touring. Purchased used 4/05, with 2900 on it. Now have 9500. Driven daily, unless rain, sleet or snow.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I can't believe how little your Z's are driven. I got mine in June 03'. In one year she had 24,000 miles on her and in the last 1.5 years I've only put about 4,000 miles on her. I hate not being able to drive it. I should have over 50,000 miles on her right now but due to weather and living it's been rough to drive her at all. Plus you should see the mods stacking up at my parents house. It's so sad not to be able to play with her.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts