Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im picking up my 350z this week. can someone please tell me how many keys im suppose to recieve ? is it 3 keys ?

x1 normal key with remote
x1 red spare key with remote
x1 clone key no remote ??

also, am i missing anything else ?(extra books, lock etc)

cheers

·
Registered
334 Posts
On the pathfiner we got 3 regulars and two remotes. no Z yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
well that sucks, should i be cautious of this? afterall the previous owner does live in the same area as i do. time for an aftermarket alarm maybe?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
well that sucks, should i be cautious of this? afterall the previous owner does live in the same area as i do. time for an aftermarket alarm maybe?
you might see if you can track down the other keys. I know i have mine somewhere, just not sure where.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
thnx ppl

please pardon my ignorance, valet key is the spare clone key eh ?
The valet key is normally for when you want to leave the car at a valet and just want to allow them to drive the car but not open anything that can be locked in the car with the regular keys, which I guess in the Z is only the compartment behind the passenger seat.

·
Registered
562 Posts
You should get two black keys, one valet key (red one) and two remotes.

·
Registered
258 Posts
As with what everyone said, 2 keys with remotes and one red key without remote. My set of keys also came with a 5 digit code engraved on a small rectangular piece of metal. The dealer said I needed this code everytime I need to make a new key or extra spares.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts