Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I tried last night and again this morning, I think the post has been closed, or at least blocked in such a way that newbies can't get in. Does anyone have the text from the thread?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Yeah, I'm 99% positive the thread has been deleted. Dammit! Does anyone have a copy of it??

</span>

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Hey Dirn
Someone posted a little clipit of what it said, here is what was posted on e-350z

"HA! I got the oil out without taking the nut off. My car probably hates me now though. I just unscrewed the oil filter and turned the car on. Makes a mess because oil sprays everywhere, but I got the **** out of the car. Filled it up with mobile one and yeah."

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">
That is insane!! A friend of a friend had to drain some fluids to do some engine work (FI stuff I believe) and placed them all in plastic bags while working. What are people thinking!!</span>

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z+Aug 22 2004, 07:07 PM-->QUOTE (Daking350Z @ Aug 22 2004, 07:07 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-LBSOHK
@Aug 22 2004, 06:35 PM
is that thread closed already? It said I have no permission to view it.. and yea , I am a member there..

And can we ask why??

I like to read how different cars perform in real life... say what you wanna say about srt4 looks , the car still performs like a mofo for the money..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts