Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,
Are there any informal Z meets in Houston aside from the Z club of Houston meets? I see lots of Zs around town, came across a new yellow Z last night and driver seemed to be an enthusiast. Would yall be interested if I set up a meet and eat?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was looking to hang out with some other Z owners as well here in Houston, I ended up joined the houston Z club. Seems worth it due to the number of events they organize, and the numbers of Z owners at each event. I wanted to be able to look at other Z's and talk to some of the tech types in the club. Just joined this month. You should too, and go with all of us for the May 1st event at the race track in College Station. It's only like $30 a year for membership.
Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I thought of joining. Hard for me to make events cause I work weekends. Sounds fun though. Just curious if anyone would be interested in something informal though. I think the Z club of Houston is a bit more formal in that they have a whole president and so on and so forth. I was thinking of just something like "friends" getting together, eating, talking and BSing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
[/quote]

Sounds like a ZOS meet! :cheers:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah,
Maybe a ZOS-Houston Chapter. HAHAHA

:cheers:

Nothing against ZCOH, but I was posting just to see if I could get a group of guys to just meet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
[/quote]
Put it together bro! We have a Temple Chapter so why not. Get a meet together post it on the Events Section of our site www.350zos.com and some of us DFW peeps will hang with ya! :yourock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts