Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do to crappy weather the first meet was canceled, so i say lets shoot for Sept 18th, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Well, I will probably be there, but ya never know what the future holds. After Sept. 29th, I will probably be preparing for my surgery , so <span style="font-family:Courier">Let's get her done!!!</span>

·
Registered
3 Posts
As Nisslow02 mentioned, Sept 18th is the date of a pretty large Annual Z meet and car show in Austin. it's a judged car show, huge event, blah blah blah. been planned for months.

I would think that date is a pretty big conflict with that event. Planning it for that date would hurt the 350Z turnout from the austin, San An, and Houston areas.

I would suggest scheduling for another date if possible, but I understand you can only please so many people- just there's going to be a pretty big conflict with that date.

keep me updated on the progress as well if you don't mind, as I don't check this forum often at all. HNE_events.at.mattblehm.com
thanks, and good luck guys!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Jaysen can you make a poll link on the top of the page for this or put it in the news section?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dave you ar a mod, cant u do it
just tell me what you want in it and i will add it

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Hey Jaysen. Yeha I know I can do it. I just meant more about making it a front page thing. But I guess we can wait till we get a date set first. I will make another thread for a poll.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Aug 12 2004, 08:52 PM
what do you mean, on the portal page of the site?

Yes in that general area. Or where the announcent was for the last meet was.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Bump. Did someone erase my poll on who is going to the meet? I cant find that thread anymore. But just making sure that we can have this meet on the 25th of Sept so I can start making plans. I will make an announcent on my350 and 350zmotoring about it if this date is cool still.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts