Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Hotchkiss Swaybars

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  mickyboy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy Hotchkiss swaybars from in Aus?

Thanks and cheers
coatsie

#4 ·
im researching the hotchkis stuff atm too

i got some shipping prices, i have them on my work email

ill post them up tommorrow

if you are serious about buying them, maybe we should look into splitting the shipping cost......though we gotta work out how much itll cost to go QLD to VIC

ill prob go the springs + sways

the hotchkis have recieved raved reviews in the US

#5 ·
I can get them for you guys. But I have no idea what shipping would be I'll check into it

#7 ·
Thanks guys.

I was swayed (smart a...!) by the reports on Hotchkiss, although I have used Whiteline in the past and found them to be good.

TPIACE, I will wait to hear from you idc as I am happy with a joint import and then sort it out from there. I will be away until Tuesday (without internet access as well), so will get back to you then.

Thanks and cheers
coatsie

#10 ·
guys seriously if theres 4 of us now, we should be able to get cheaper prices on the parts, and the shipping price will look very good

im happy to order these at the end of the month, should give us time to shop around and see what vendor comes back with the cheapest price

but before i start emailing vendors, who is 100% in to purchase at end of the month?

#13 ·
since theres so many of us now

we might as well just split the packages up into individual states, so a melb parcel, syd parcel, etc

but we'll all buy from the same vendor to get a discount on the actual parts

#17 ·
Guys,

also look into the local product, whiteline, I think you should also be able to approach them or one of their resellers to do a group buy.

Also, check the specs of the whiteline against the hotchkis and if my memory serves me correct there is not too much difference in the % increase rates. I went down this path a long time ago (and am getting old too) but the whiteline sways worked out at least $250 cheaper than importing the Hotchkis.

With that in mind you are also supporting an Aussie company.

cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.