Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are pics of my Z after the hotchkis install. the install was harder than expected but it was well worth it. i also put one of my new smoked lights
[attachmentid=12299][attachmentid=12300]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hello Edwin,

I'm guessing that you installed the Hotchkis Sways and Springs, is this a correct assumption?

Did you find the spring install difficult??

I have a set of Hotchkis springs just waiting to be installed.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i only installed the springs. it was fairly difficult on the front .. but once you do one side the other one goes smooth. as for the back, its a piece of cake. :cheers:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i smoked my tail lights using nite shades spray and toykillas tutorial. fairly easy process but you need to take your time for everything to come out perfect.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Edwin, how long did the spring install take?

Do you feel a ride/handling difference after the install? If so, can you describe your experience?

BTW, sent a PM regarding the "other" part :biggrin: wondering what you think and your progress :cheers:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Edwin, how long did the spring install take?

Do you feel a ride/handling difference after the install? If so, can you describe your experience?

BTW, sent a PM regarding the "other" part :biggrin: wondering what you think and your progress :cheers:

I can install a set of springs on the Z in a about an hour. I have done about 4 sets now, but to the first timer, I think it could easily be done in under an hour.

The hotckis setup is about as forgiving as the stock setup - not any harsher. Provides more stability, and less body roll (if you get the sways as well)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts