Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so while driving in the rain the ABS, Brake, VDC, and SLIP light came on... so they shut off everytime the car was shut off but came back on each time it rained this weekend... so while driving some bad drivers when i was away from home i slammed on the brakes to avoid a terrible driver and they all came back on again... anyone else have this problem? along with the CD player acting up i'm getting kind of upset with this car...

·
Registered
790 Posts
take it in for service! I know when I sold cars we would have this problem with new cars. It usually is something minor.

~Z~

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

yeh i am gonna take it back but i was just curious if i were the only one who had this happen to them... thanks though

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

yeh i am gonna take it back but i was just curious if i were the only one who had this happen to them... thanks though
<div align="right">[snapback]106013[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yup.. kinda weird.. havnt heard of any similar problems

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]106013[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yup.. kinda weird.. havnt heard of any similar problems
<div align="right">[snapback]106015[/snapback]
[/quote]

ABS sensor... it was at the dealer yesterday they have the sensor on order... that kind of sucks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts