Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,

Great site. I found out about it from one of those cards that you tag Z's with ... thanks to the guy up at Casa Linda in Dallas that gave me one. It's been a while; guess I've been what ya'll call "lurking". Anyway, thanks for the card and keep up the good work. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great to see that the cards are working! Hope to see you stick around

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hi and welcome! Now let's see some pics are at least tell us about yourself and your car. :welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got an '03, black, touring edition, 6 speed. No mods to speak of, she looks pretty good the way she is. I don't have any pics worth posting at the moment. Weather in Dallas is terrible, if it clears up this weekend, I'll try and change that. This is the first sports car that I've owned ... I think I made a pretty good first purchase over all. For the money, I don't think you can beat the way this car looks and handles. She's dark, sexy, elegant ... and mean.
Thanks for the welcome, sorry about your Steelers Jinxxy; could be worse ... you could be a Cowboy fan.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
:lol: The 300ZX was my first sportscar. You made a great decision. I have the PPW Touring myself.

I'm a diehard Steeler fan, too. My bro is/was a Cowboy fan, and we use to get into it all the time. :punch:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts