Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only info I can get but I'll keep you updated as often as I can.

First off I'll list what it comes with

Supercharger
Intercooler
Oil Cooler
Piping
Oil lines
HKS F-Con

The kit is going to run 7psi and it is going to make 300-315hp to the ground. The kit is capable of running 10lbs and making 400+ hp. I have pics of the kit on my website if you want to check it out. The retail price is supposed to be somewhere near $6000.00. So if the price quote I got is correct then they will sell for around 4500-5000. This is not an exact price yet so don't quote me on it. But as soon as I know the exact price I'll post it and if anyone has any other questions be sure to let me know.

Here is a link to the website pics
http://www.ptpmotorsports.com/hkssu.html

Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
300 - 315 rwhp sounds low to me. Even the Stillen unit, which is the weakest SC available, does at least that. Vortech and Procharger are much stronger. Is HKS roots-type or centrifugal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
centrifugal..... just like the vortech and procharger

But HKS plays it safe... They are going to offer a bigger pulley that ups boost to 10lbs but you will need to get it retuned at an HKS authorized tuner shop.. which are few and far between.

But at 10lbs they said it made over 400hp to the ground so the potential is there....

Jon

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

New development and transmission from belt drive, to the compressor mechanism which speeds up traction speed. When from the adding giving effect which is proportionate with the engine rpm which is obtained from there, from the low-speed limits the accelerator was increased to the high-speed limits it does adding giving similarly, adopting the patent centrifugal compressor which makes the high response possible. Largest torque approximately 35% rise and installed capacity 30% rise.
Linear of new type supercharger acceleration. Improvement of accelerator response.
It seems that mounted the going around big engine, Nof 4.5 liters or more/A common torque, bodily sensation please do the good quality of the accelerator response.
Just the nationwide 2 place, as a HKS supercharger dealer special dealer, 100% technology and reliance relief are offered.

Conformity model: Fair ready Z (UA - Z33/VQ35D)
Kit price: XXYEN 837 and 900 (including tax) (substance: XXYEN 798 and 000)
Installation payment: XXYEN 210 and 000 (including tax) (tax removal: XXYEN 200 and 000)

< Kit constitution >
S/C substance intercooler (preface) additional injector fuel pump
Fuel control computer S/C bracket (aluminum molding) pulley & belt
Superpower flow suction pipe chamber pipe (3)
Relief valve traction oil cooler traction oil tank
S/traction oil for C

< Recommendation part >
HKS oil cooler KIT
Oil cooler for オートマ

NA チ&#131;…ーンスペック
HKS superpower flow (single unit φ 200 - φ 80)
Kansai suction pipe (trial manufacture air flow less business)
Kansai titanium muffler (prototype)
Kansai stain rammer foot (prototype)
HKS camshaft IN/EX 260 DEG
HKS ハイコンプピストン (port processing/lightweight balance you take)
ニスモ low temperature thermostat
Kansai main ECU
HKS F - ConV Pro (air flow less specification)
Power 300PS/6300rpm
Torque 38. 5kgm/4400rpm

S/C チ&#131;…ーンスペック
HKS supercharger SYSTEM
Kansai titanium muffler (prototype)
フジツボ front pipe
ニスモ low temperature thermostat
Kansai main ECU
HKS F - ConSZ (S/C accessory)
Power 342PS/6000rpm
Torque 43. 5kgm/4900rpm

·
Registered
6 Posts
HKS says $7250 retail. Includes Intercooler, engine management (f-con), and additional injectors.

Let me know if your interested. I can offer pretty good deals on this kit. I'll try to post the info HKS sent us on Monday.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Eric at Street Image in Baldwyn Park, Calif. was installing an HKS SC in a customers car when I was there a few weeks ago. He thinks it's a better unit than the Vortech or ATI. I don't remember the price being that high (over $8000?). I think installation is like $1200.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts