Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We, as an HKS Pro-Dealer, were notified today that they received a container from Japan that will clear all of our back orders. We will also have 3 for overstock. These will sell very very very quickly, so I'm letting everyone know now, if you want to order, do so immedietly. Our warehouse in Los Angeles will receive them next week, and they will ship directly to you. I will update this thread when they are gone.

Link:

http://www.intensepower.com/hksduhititex.html

Thanks! :irock:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, Josh. How many systems do you go through a month? :poke:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the final plan has been set on course, there is no turning back now
funny you should say that.. i was thinking about 38s in the shower.. will do some more research this week
Josh,

Thanks for the purchase.. Good news too, your Top Secret Shift Knob and a couple of Intense T-Shirts will come in the box for you too..

1 HKS exhaust left everyone!!!!! :irock:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are there any instock now?
Hello,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry, but these are sold out here and at HKS USA. I asked them earlier today for ETA and they told me that, at this time, there is none! I will post another thread when they become available again. Thanks everyone who bought from this thread. We sold over 50 of these between 350z and G35 coupe. Our customers are rad................................... :irock:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.