Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled an all-nighter at work. I finally got home around 1000 the next morning, and backed into my spot at my apartment complex. My parking spot is beside two poles being a structure for the carport that the assigned spots are under. After waking up a few hours later, I go out to my car to go pick my lil bro up. Someone had driven in between the poles and put a huge dent in my back fender. It thankfully missed my door by a few inches. Of course they were no longer there nor did they leave a note. I dont understand how some people do something like that. I dont even know how someone could drive far enough into the spot to hit my car!!! I'll post some pics up later when I get a chance.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
That blows man. People suck, no one has any decency any more. The rear fender is a shitty place to get hit. Hope you get it fixed good as new!

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
It cost me about $1000 to fix a major dent in my right rear quarter panel. The a$$hole who did it paid for it. Of course that would be me - self inflicted damage :rolf2:
Sorry OP, not trying to make light of your situation, that totally sucks!

·
Registered
371 Posts
i had a chick rear end me a month after i got my Z cuz she was trying to call her boss to tell him that she was going to be late...i thought chicks can multi task lol...anyways luckily it didnt do damage u can see where she hit it from a distance and at the right angle...but that really blows about your car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I got an estimate of 900 bucks, and I turn my car in tomorrow. It sucks, but I'll be glad that it's fixed. I hate seeing that big dent in the side everyday.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i know how you feel i went to the mall with friends to see a movie...i park as far away as possible. after the movie i come out to find someone hit my front bumper, white scuffs and spider cracks all in the paint. of course no note no nothing, luckily my insurance covered it as a hit and run and all i got stuck with was my $250 deductible

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
So I got an estimate of 900 bucks, and I turn my car in tomorrow. It sucks, but I'll be glad that it's fixed. I hate seeing that big dent in the side everyday.
Sounds cheap. Hope it comes out like new! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts