Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i went into the mall today to get something to eat and come out to a messed up bumper, hood, and a note that said sorry and thats ALL how nice huh? but anyway they can repair the hood but it cost about 500 dollars should i get a carbon fiber one? if so any nice ones you guys know of and i have a silver 350z i dont know if it will look nice or not i just need some suggestions.... and i have to replace my front bumper but give me some of your thoughts please thx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and i cant get what i want i work at my parents store im only 16 soo yea it has to be reasonable for my parents

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do u guys think it will look out of place because all i have is 10% tint on my side and rear window and stock wheels and the body is stock what if i got a factory looking carbon fiber hood would it look wierd?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
would a carbon fiber hood look out of place on my chrome silver 350z i have no wheels just the stock 03 touring wheels and the body is stock so im just wondering if it would look wierd with a carbon fiber hood

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thx for the pic man kinda helps me but im probly just gona go with a oem style cf hood any 1 know what it would look like on chrome silver with no rims and body stock? pics would b nice if any 1 has them thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts