Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i went into the mall today to get something to eat and come out to a messed up bumper, hood, and a note that said sorry and thats ALL how nice huh? but anyway they can repair the hood but it cost about 500 dollars should i get a carbon fiber one? if so any nice ones you guys know of and i have a silver 350z i dont know if it will look nice or not i just need some suggestions.... and i have to replace my front bumper but give me some of your thoughts please thx

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by whoakevo@Jun 23 2005, 10:34 PM
hey guys i went into the mall today to get something to eat and come out to a messed up bumper, hood, and a note that said sorry and thats ALL how nice huh? but anyway they can repair the hood but it cost about 500 dollars should i get a carbon fiber one? if so any nice ones you guys know of and i have a silver 350z i dont know if it will look nice or not i just need some suggestions.... and i have to replace my front bumper but give me some of your thoughts please thx
[snapback]120659[/snapback]​

get a full vertex body kit. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and i cant get what i want i work at my parents store im only 16 soo yea it has to be reasonable for my parents

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
wicked4u2c may still be able to help you out if you want a Seibon CF hood. I believe he sells them for around 600.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do u guys think it will look out of place because all i have is 10% tint on my side and rear window and stock wheels and the body is stock what if i got a factory looking carbon fiber hood would it look wierd?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Not really. Most people will understand when you don't get every body part and performance part you want when you want it (just to do it all together). (it's a process, and most understand this)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
would a carbon fiber hood look out of place on my chrome silver 350z i have no wheels just the stock 03 touring wheels and the body is stock so im just wondering if it would look wierd with a carbon fiber hood

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by whoakevo@Jun 25 2005, 12:27 AM
would a carbon fiber hood look out of place on my chrome silver 350z i have no wheels just the stock 03 touring wheels and the body is stock so im just wondering if it would look wierd with a carbon fiber hood
[snapback]121804[/snapback]​

I got the seibon TS-II hood for $610 shipped! :irock: Here's some pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thx for the pic man kinda helps me but im probly just gona go with a oem style cf hood any 1 know what it would look like on chrome silver with no rims and body stock? pics would b nice if any 1 has them thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts