Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Looking at the crawford high flow cats to go with the Fuji exhaust + y pipe

Do any Aussies have them? Are they legal?

Now what do they sound like? Does the car boom inside, do u get the fuel/co2 smell inside/outside the car?

Any advice/feedback much appreciated

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
A few members here have them, they should chime in soon.

I've been looking at some of the newer high-flow cats available here in Australia. Like the 4" Magic cat which have a lot better actual flow figures than normal high flow cats. Some high-flow cats are actually larger normal cats which actually have more material to flow through. I forget the name of the other brand which makes them, i recall someone saying they came from Germany?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been quoted around AUD $700 for a set of crawfords delivered

id def be interested in checking out some Aussie brands if the savings are significant, otherwise ill just go with the proven/tested crawfords

thanks for the info murray

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
crawfords are good.... go for that! Yun and me have crawfords on our cars and they are great! Great customer service too!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey Richie,

When are we going to see you at the track?

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeap crawford it is :cheers:

i just dl a video off my350 of a stock exhaust G35 with the crawford cats, and the cats have given the car a nice rasp at mid-high revs.......thats exactly what i want, an Alfa V6 style exhaust note

btw ill see u guys next Sunday, watching from the sidelines that is....... :goodtimes:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Originally posted by mchapman@Sep 22 2005, 08:01 PM
Hey Richie,

How did your custom larger Y-pipe with collectors go?
[snapback]157460[/snapback]​

Murray:

That gave me some mid range power and a bit of top range.... because the y pipe now is up to 3" and it is mounted directly to crawfords cats... looks nice though!

DavidC:

I am going to Sandown on 02/10... but not going down though... just want to meet up with you guys there this time!

cheers,

richie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts