Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I was searching for a Kenstyle Pacific Coast bodykit to replace my really banged up stock ground-effects (I drove over a really badly paved driveway ramp and the underside is really torn up) and came across this forum, so I decided to join! Hopefully, I will have made enough money to buy the Kenstyle Pacific Coast bodykit to fit nicely on my Silver 2003 Touring Edition 6-spd manual.

Well, that my brief introduction. I'm happy to be here.

Regards,
daba

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Hello Daba and welcome!! i am terribly sorry to hear about your loss and i hope it all works out. Ask any questions u may have here as there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum

-jay

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Im pretty new here too. Had signed up a couple months ago, but havent been around much. I really like the layout and its more of a close knit feel to this one as compared to another forum out there that has been previously mentioned. I will be definately posting regularly. Look forward to being an active member on this site.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
welcome ! that body kit really sets the z off!.. it changes the look completely in my opinion, and gives it more of an italian look than a jap look..

i really dig those headlights and wouldnt mind get ahold of some like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts