Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey Blue! It's great over here as well. I feel a little more homey over here but I still like the motoring forums too. They both have great people, mainly because alot of them are on both boards
Glad you came by. Don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Welcome Bat!! i bought some overlays from you a while back. had some trouble with the rear tail light overlays, so i decided to paint them as toykilla has did his. i posted some pics of what they look like for anyone interested.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Welcome bat. I've been thinking of doing some overlay work on my car, mostly because it looks good and it's cheap! I'm just not sure I want to do it with a CS.

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
No! No money exhanged. Sorry to misrepresent.
I'd be more pissed then

It's just annoying when you want to throw money at a vendor and they are lazy. Granted they are probably only $15 or something like that but the only alternatives are like $90 for real CF.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by 350ed@Jun 22 2004, 01:18 AM
No! No money exhanged.  Sorry to misrepresent.
I'd be more pissed then

It's just annoying when you want to throw money at a vendor and they are lazy.  Granted they are probably only $15 or something like that but the only alternatives are like $90 for real CF.

Sorry you feel that way. Some of you may think this is my full time job, when in fact I have another full time job as a teacher! This is a hobby I like to do on the side that has grown in the last year to something pretty big. I'm a one man operation, I do everything from R&D, manufacturing, marketing, and shipping, it's really hard to fill everyone's requests at one time nowadays. The B-Pilar Overlays are finally done, and more projects on the way. Those of you who understand and have been patient with me, thank you ;).

Bat™

1 - 19 of 19 Posts