Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new here. my name is kennith and i've recently fallen in love with the 350z :p. initially, i was gonna purchase a WRX with my budget of 40grand. but now im having 2nd thoughts. dont get me wrong, WRX is a great car but with 40g to spend, i want something with abit more stylin etc.

im gonna purchase my new or 2nd hand vehicle around jan of next yr. given the time period from now to jan 2006, i was wondering if u guys can guesstimate how much a 2003 manual, touring 350z with around 50,000km on the clock would cost ? im hoping to get one for around 40g or less on road and ready to drive(2nd hand ofcourse). i've checked out redbook(www.redbook.com.au) and it valued a 2003 350z with 33,000km on the clock for around 41grand(present). with that in mind i thought to myself, hang-on is that possible ? i've been keepin up with the 350z market for a few months now and i've yet to see a 350z for 41grand. 43grand was the closest.

so what do u guys think ? do i have a chance or am i dreaming ?

cheers ppl, feedback would be nice :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
You'll need to be very lucky - I think 45 to be about the money, and closer to 50 for a real low k thing.

I may be selling about that time.

FRIZZLE

·
Registered
303 Posts
What are you going to buy instead Frosty?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts