Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrighty guys and gals, took some pics after wash and wax, just bought the car like 2 weeks ago and finally had time today to wax it. washed it first then waxed of course. pics from my 2 mega pixel camera phone. really want to buy a better camera!
oh and by the way, all that curb rash on the wheel is from the previous owner haha

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Looks pretty good! Too bad your driveway is dirt though! :eek:wned:

·
Registered
57 Posts
My wheels are all thrashed up from the previous owner too... is it that hard to not hit curbs?!?! Car looks good though, like the 300 too

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hah yea i hate my driveway, most of it is rock though. and thanks =] wish it still ran though! need to replace the oil pump and pan and a couple other things! i had the 300 before the 350. its what made me fall in love with the z cars!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Good luck getting the 300 up and going again, I hear they are hard to work on due to limited engine bay space. Don't let her rot away though! Non-running Zs make me sad! :cry:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, they really are. had to replace the water pump one time and i had to take so much stuff out... radiator, every belt, timing belt cover, couple other things. was def. a pain in the ass

1 - 9 of 9 Posts