Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive have heard a lot about the HKS Hi-Power Carbon-Ti DUAL exhaust. The only problem is that I cant find one clip anywhere on the net. Can anyone help me? Any one have a clip/vid or pics???

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
:welcome: ajbarbato!

I will try and assist you... please allow me to gather data...

ok.. one of our site sponsors has some pics on their site:

http://www.intensepower.com/hksduhititex.html

A note of interest. Just so that you are aware, it is only Ti. "tips"

ok.. here is a video of the HKS Dual (the older version).. sorry.. all i could come up with. It is from Darren from Intense Motorsports. The same sponsor link I posted above:

http://www.fatkidracing.com/videos/darrenexhaust.wmv

·
Registered
798 Posts
westpak:
Thats a pretty sweet exhaust. How much would one of these run me? I think its a perfect match for my db z. Also whats the cost for having one put on and is the sound sh*tty?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the stuff guys. Even more would be better. I have a question for Chris...You said that the HKS link there is of an older model. Does the new model come straight out liek that or at an angle?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have always wondered, what is the purpose of those cylinder thingies sitting right next to the tubing prior to the exhaust tips?? Is it for sound purposes, or do they have some other purpose? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
i would love to hear what this sound like, i love the looks and honestly i can careless about the gains, as long as it sound good and looks good then right now im cool with it...lol

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I have not heard anything bad about the HKS exhaust or any other HKS products.
I personally think they are top notch.
the exhaust is a bit pricy but u cannot go wrong with it.
beats Nismo, and stillen IMO for the whole package in total

·
Registered
798 Posts
no pricing info anyone?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Thanks for the stuff guys. Even more would be better. I have a question for Chris...You said that the HKS link there is of an older model. Does the new model come straight out liek that or at an angle?

It looks just like what westpak posted above. :)

The older model is discontinued.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
westpak:
Thats a pretty sweet exhaust. How much would one of these run me? I think its a perfect match for my db z. Also whats the cost for having one put on and is the sound sh*tty?

Sorry I missed this request :doh: it would be around 1450.00 if I can get it, it is in very short supply.

Install would be 80-120

1 - 20 of 24 Posts