Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was driving today on Belt PKWY. All of a sudden I hear my trunk go BOOM! I look back and a can of spray blew up. It's the one you use to fix your flat tires. I thought it would be a good idea to keep one in my trunk. It was really hot today and I totally forgot about it. :doh:
So, I'm left with this sticky stuff all over my trunk and I can't get this thing off. It smells really awful too. Anyone know what I can use to get rid of this stuff? It's all over the carpeting, window, and interior. :helpsmilie: Please help.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Oh goodness...all I can think of is Goo Gone or something like that.

If you find anything, let us know. That sounds horrible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I think I'll run to the local Pepboys tomorrow and see what they have.

·
Registered
151 Posts
you could try to steam clean it.....that takes off **** near everything!.......go to a car detailer place if you don't know someone that has one.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I am thinking goo gone would be bad buddy as it will stay in the fabric, I'd leave that up to the professionals to handle, fix a flat is sticky horrible stuff, didn't someone else have this happen and blow out the rear glass? Why do I remember that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts