Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Ive ordered a set of 19" SF Challenges in Gold, and am just trying to find out whether the center caps are extra or come with the wheels

My vendor told me to choose a set of caps from the rayswheels.co.jp - highlight products and click on far right

But that webpage doesnt list the caps EVERYONE has on their SF Challenges

These are the caps im talking about......

Also, what are the valve stems? Are they just fancy valve caps or are they necessary?

Can anyone help me out here :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i have the GT7's and i had to buy them seperate. i do believe any Volks you have to purchase them, unless you want an fugly hole showing

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I got a package w/ the center caps, lugs, and stems included. I have seen some places that sell the Volks, and they don't come w/ the center caps, you have to get them separate--just the shop I bought from I requested a price w/ all of the stuff included....I WOULD recommend getting the stems, the stems that I got are solid steel, and are screwed into the rim, for maximum rigidity and strength. I didn't know this and got some fancy chromed up stems, and when I had my tires replaced in the rear, I asked my shop to put the new stems in. He said that he'd rather keep the orig ones in there b/c they are VERY good stems. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts