Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, this is my first post, I have been following your site for a few weeks now & I think that you guys are off to a great start! I do have a few sugestions however, I would like to see torque values (tightening specs) in your do it yourself section. I also think you could log on to www. nissan-techinfo.com where for about $20.00 dollars ( for 24 hrs) you are able to download All the new TSBs as well as owner manuals and service manuals It would be really cool if your members could log onto your site and have this info available. The info & pictures in the service manual section would be perfect to suppliment your do it youself section. Other than that I think you should keep doing what youre doing! I think that I am going to really enjoy being here. That other forum is full of moaners & paranoid doomsdayers.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks eric, actually toykilla has all the TSB's and should be getting close to done. so i will definitely check out that site to see if we can add to our TSB's.

·
Registered
62 Posts
To be perfectly honest, I like this site more than my350 . . . it's just a matter of getting people to hear about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts