Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new here, I just got a problem after i replaced the bose headunit with pionner, all the wires seems be connected right, but just no sound from speakers except I connect a new wire to speaker direct from the new headunit.
fuses are all good, and I also remove the factory amp and sub.
can anyone help me what the problem was, very appreciate。

·
Registered
321 Posts
Is the factory amp for the big speaker behind driver only or will it also power your mid's and highs?

If the factory amp powers your mids and highs, this would be the problem. The speaker cables would run to the amp, then RCA's will connect to the amp and send it back to the radio..

·
Registered
32 Posts
this can be caused by grounding the remote amp turn wire (usually blue)...i only know because i did this to a few stereos when i 1st started installing before i figured it out. everything would work but the speaker outlets

·
Registered
652 Posts
Download the Service Manual for your model year and look in the av.pdf section for a wiring diagram. You'll see that the Bose audio system consists of the head unit, a speaker amp, and a woofer amp. All the audio signals from the head unit go to the speaker amp, and the head unit also provides a power on signal to the speaker amp. Signals for the woofer go from the speaker amp to the woofer amp, as does a woofer amp power signal. You may have disconnected or removed something in the chain that caused your problem.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
...I suspect the OP has figured out the problem by now...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, have the same problem.

Did you resolve this issue or are you still experiencing the same issues?

If resolved can you identify what the solution was?

Cheers

Martin

P.S. tried all of the above without any joy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, have the same problem.

Did you resolve this issue or are you still experiencing the same issues?

If resolved can you identify what the solution was?

Cheers

Martin

P.S. tried all of the above without any joy.

If you still haven't resolved this problem, or for anyone who hasnt.. I did an pioneer flipout install on a 350z with bose premium sound. If you bought the harness adapter for our car look for a blue wire with a white line and a regular blue solid wire. I connected those with the Ignition wire(red wire). Those wires are for the factory amp and power antenna. it should have then written thought. PM if you need any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you still haven't resolved this problem, or for anyone who hasnt.. I did an pioneer flipout install on a 350z with bose premium sound. If you bought the harness adapter for our car look for a blue wire with a white line and a regular blue solid wire. I connected those with the Ignition wire(red wire). Those wires are for the factory amp and power antenna. it should have then written thought. PM if you need any help.
Hi, I beseech Thee that describes the cables are on the interlinking connector or the original wiring.
If there are interconnection and what they are on the original?
Because I do not know if there ake saw the original wiring as according to the scheme would be green and sunset to the antenna and the amplifier that I can not find who it turns on but should be on the 32 pin connector

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm struggling with this exact issue right now. Tried splicing the blue & white wire from the original harness to the JVC harness but that didn't work. Could you give a bit more detail on how to splice the blue & wite, solid blue and red together?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts