Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!! I'm preparing to get a 2006 350Z...I can't wait!! :shiftdrive: After rims and and intake, I won't have enough cash for a SC or turbo so I figure a 75 shot of NOS will do the trick for this everyday driver.

I'm looking to get the main goodies: Auto bottle opener, heater, etc. I'd like to get some feedback from people who have already installed a kit. What kit did you get, which vendor, what experiences have you had (good/bad), etc. Any pictures you have would be greatly appreciated too!!

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. I'm some what new; I just want to make a wise choice that won't screw up my new toy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nitrous is great if you don't want to spend 8-9 grand to put twin turbo's on the car. I have done both. (The nitrous 1st)
My N.O.S. kit is for sale, I paid over $1200. for it, selling for $600. plus shipping. I can send you pics. I have 2 bottles, one is full, and everything you want except the remote opener. you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Nitrous is GREAT, if you can #1.Keep from calling it NAWS, and #2 keep it from blowing up your motor. :nana:
IMHo N2O is VERY unpredictable and consistant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts