Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment I have S03's 245/40/18 on the front and would like to swap with someone that has the OEM sizes ie: 225/45/18. Looking to buy a new set wheels and tyres and just want to feel again what the 225's feel like on the front. So if anyone is willing to swap for a day or two it would be appreciated. This way you will also find out what 245's feel like on the front prior to purchase.

Live in Sydney north side of the bridge.

Cheers,
Michael

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have a set of wheels in Penrith you could pick up. If you don't mind holding on to them for a week or two, I'll get them shipped to my house from your place then :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iggy, I have access to a wrx wagon or xtrail so happy to pickup if required and also willing to place deposit if required in good faith. I only need the front 2 so it should fit in the wagon and happy to also drop them back home to you.

If no one close by offers it would be appreciated Iggy.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Michael - Iggy lives in Melbourne, so you driving his wheels home is mighty generous. ;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
God damit.. I saw Penrith and assumed Sydney. Ahh well

<insert emotion here "look like dickhead">

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nah nah, the wheels are in Penrith (Sydney) and I am in Melbourne. I just bought them but have not shipped them to Melbourne yet. Hence I am happy for you to pick em up from the vendor, and store them until I get my **** together and organise shipping ;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Iggy for the late reply. The forums either send me 100 emails or none when someones responds.

let me know how long u want me to store them for and will let you know ASAP. Just so I can organise if they will be stored at my place or my dads place. Both are secure ie: they will be locked up.

Also let me know if you want me to pay for them on your behalf etc. or have them inspected.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Store for 2 weeks? They're already paid for, so all you gotta do is go and pick 'em up :) I'll PM you the details of teh guy to get in touch with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts