Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys can I just take my volks off and put my stockers back on w/o doing anything else? I don't even know if there are spacers there w/ the volks or not. Or do I have to get someone to do it for me w/ an alignment? I can put them on and then go and get an alignment, it would just be easier for me to do it at home w/o having to lug the stockers around. Thanks for your input....gotta do it in the next few days, snow forecasted for thursday and friday and I want to have those blizzaks on....thanks! :biggrin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Why an alignment? The alignment should be independent of the wheels (assuming the Volks have the same properties as stock). Otherwise, yeah, I could see where that would be needed.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
nothing needs to be done.. there is a bolt that you have to remove to put volks ON, but it is only to keep you from putting the rears on the fronts and the fronts on the rears. it is not needed, just a dumby prevention mechanism

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! Will be using the impact wrench tonight or tomorrow nite!!!! :biggrin: HokieZ--I just want to get an alignment, it's been 6 months and I wasn't sure if the wheels would affect it at all or not....:wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts