Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the situation, the installer drilled a hole right through my new spoiler... however, he put the 350 Logo on top of it and its barely noticable... he agreed to buy me a new spoiler and install it for free but i told him i'll think about it since i kind of like the way the 350 looks on it right now... please people advise on how u think this looks and whether i should get a replacement or not ...

P.S. (the hole is under the right side of the 0)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Personally I think it looks stupid. And how in the world did he accidentally put a hole there?????????????????????

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
That hole will leak water more than likely and could get ugly later. I'd ask for a redo too. That's just not acceptable work from someone if you're paying them to do it.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
no need to get a replacement.. might be more of a hassle.. i would just get him to fill the hole and repaint it.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

exactly. i'm sure the spoiler is fiberglass. just glass the hole...sand it...repaint it. just like new. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys... am going to tell him to get a new one... he only does installations (no painting) ... so having him fix it wont work...

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

Well, then have him pay for you to go to a body shop and repair it properly.. him even suggesting covering it up with the emblem makes him look like a total hack.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/quote]

Well, then have him pay for you to go to a body shop and repair it properly.. him even suggesting covering it up with the emblem makes him look like a total hack.
<div align="right">[snapback]73957[/snapback]
[/quote]

he just called me up and my new spoiler has arrived... alls well that ends well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts