Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I walk out to my girl this morning and guess what the driver’s door won't open. :helpsmilie: I tried just about everything but nothing works. :banghead: I can roll down the window and hear the locks working but the bitch is sealed up tight as prom date. :blocked: I must say getting in through the passenger side and hopping over the center console is a task all it self I wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemy. :xZ!o: Oh buy the way after I’m in I can’t get out. I guess I’m going to have to go Duke Style for awhile.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Never heard of that happening. Take it to the dealer. Must be a fluke.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by ayman350z+Jun 22 2005, 08:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
@Jun 22 2005, 09:15 AM
:ahhh:  Never heard of that either, take it to the dealership...
[snapback]119191[/snapback]​

SLIM JIM buddy....thats your solution
[snapback]119202[/snapback]​

Well She's at the dealership I dont know whats wrong yet all I no is they broke some parts and it won't be ready today :closed:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Originally posted by EriksonFL@Jun 22 2005, 06:16 AM
I can roll down the window and hear the locks working but the bitch is sealed up tight as prom date. :blocked:
[snapback]119140[/snapback]​

Never heard of that either. Interesting fact: 65% of the virgins that go to prom, aren't that way the next day.

Sorry off topic, let us know what happens.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it’s been 3 days without my Z, I'm going crazy. My tech keeps saying it’s going to be ready any minute and to call back at this time so I call and get put on hold for 20 mins To find out it’s not ready. Time to go to :starwars: on these S.O.B.'s

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to bring this back after four months, but this just happened to my Z. My problem is with the passenger side door, though. It seems as if the lock will not fully disengage. What broke and has this happened to anybody else?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Fist time I brought it in they said the actuator was miss aligned. They fixed it and 2 weeks later same thing. I brought to another dealer and they replaced the actuator. I came to the conclusion that when I was using the key fob and locked and unlocked the door real fast the actuator jammed up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I took mine to a dealership and everything worked fine for them. I honestly did everything I could and it would not open for me. The boys at the Nissan dealership think that I am an idiot, but at least it works now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The same thing happened to me. They just looked at me like I was stupid but it broke again a week later and I was like I told u so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If anybody is interested I figured out how to fix it. Apparently the car gets confused if you hit the lock and unlock buttons on the key fob too quickly and the passenger door freezes up. Trying the key fob or interior locks will not get the door to open, but using the key to unlock both doors does for some reason. Just something to try if this ever happens to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.