Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello. I am in my 3rd week of Z ownership and so far I love the car. Its a 2004.5 Silver Touring, 5AT with everything except side-airbags and NAV.

Yes it's 5AT! I have always been a believer in "Sports cars should only be MT" but I do way to much city driving at this point in my life and my last car, an MR2 Spyder was 5MT and that was getting old fast.

Anyway this car is sweet either way. The VQ35 is at home with either tranny. It has plenty of torque and HP to more than compensate the AT.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">
Welcome aboard. Don't worry, no one's going to jump on you for driving a 5AT. A lot of us here have sh!tty-matics. Anyway, pull up a chair and stick around (except to go drive the Z), you'll find a lot of great information here

Oh, and by the way
</span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
A Touring, zweeet! Hello, and welcome aboard. Hope to see pics in the garage section soon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics are coming soon. Been driving her too much! Hasn't been standing still long enough to take pics yet.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by ZinMiami@Aug 28 2004, 01:15 PM
Pics are coming soon. Been driving her too much! Hasn't been standing still long enough to take pics yet.

<span style="color:darkblue">Good answer
</span>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ZinMiami,

I currently own a 2001 MR2 Spyder and still love it, but I have always wanted an iconic car like the 350Z or a vette. I am just wondering what are the main differences you have observed between the cars since you've had your 350Z a month now. What are the key differences you've noted in handling, especially in the twisties, and while tooling down the Interstate? How about rear visibility? One thing I will hate losing is the ability to use regular gas, and paying insurance like for a grocery getter rather than a high performance car. A co-worker in my office might be moving to Juneau, and might be selling her 04 Roadster in DB, with just 12k miles. What would be a good price for it? I don't know yet if it is the enthusiast or touring model. Should I just depend on KBB prices? Thanks for your thoughts on this. maukaonyx

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
ZinMiami - Welcome. :welcome:

This forum is the creme de la creme of Z Boards.

What proof? No one here has any Grey Poupon!

Now - can we use your new Z for some time trials?

Post some pics soon, you hear? :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hello and Welcome! :wavey: :welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts