Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm noah...a.k.a. noahzburnt on the other forums....i'm now the sales and marketing director for Altered Atmosphere....
We have some cool stuff coming out real soon like exhausts, our stage 2 fuel system and our new website. i'm looking forward to hosting and attending quite a few meets at our facility including BBQ meet and greets and dyno days....i'm always available to help should you have any questions....

you can AIM me at "Noah at AAM", email me at [email protected] or at [email protected] or call the store at 310.330.8835

Look forward to meeting all of you guys...maybe a get together around here and then a cruise for lunch on saturday???
feel free to stop by and shoot the ish too....

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
welcome Noah and glad to have you guys as a part of the site, if you need anything just PM me or toykilla

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Whats up Noah, will have to plan a trip over to MD soon. Will look foward to some summer BBQs. :cheers:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sup Noah, I don't think we met when I was there last week. AAM is the Sh!+! I'm new to the bords here too but welcome! Unfortunatley I won't be coming to MD anytime soon (the drive back kicked my A$$). Good luck there and tell all the guys I am still loving my new found boost!

Oh, yeah I want my AAM sticker too:D one more thing ask quang when the pics of our cars will be on the AAM website if you think about it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
not to be super picky or anything, but you listed the phone number area code as 310, rather than 301 in that image.
just tryin to help!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.