Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=8377]Hello! My name is Janae.. I just got my 2003 Nissan 350Z (lemans sunset) a couple weeks ago. I don't even have any pictures moved off my camera yet - but i attached a picture of me - more car pics to come soon, i promise! Anyway, I live in Idaho. I'm 24 years old. I work for a small non-profit, and I do some modeling on the side. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, so you may only hear from me once in a while, but I'll certainly be watching! bwa ha ha ha!!! (evil laugh).... ok... just kidding!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
First off, welcome to the club! :welcome:

Your the proud owner of one **** of a car, allow us to answer any questions you may have about owening, maintaining or modifying it!

So who do ya model for? I like your look, very classy :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a couple of agencies right now, metcalf in boise, and way out in milano... i haven't done anything huge that you'd recognize me from (YET).. but i did get to go to milan, italy for a month last year... did a couple runway shows, a von dutch promotion... the best part was the vip treatment - free food, free drinks, vip club entrances with roped-off, bodyguarded vip sections... it was a blast!! here's a pic i got taken there in milan - it's one of my favorites... kinda edgy, you know?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

That sounds neat, at the airport I fly out of we get quite a few model-types. Most of them fly with a company called NetJets. You can always tell the models - Tall pretty girl surrounded by bodyguards carrying their clothes lol For the most part, they are cool and very willing to talk to guys in uniform, hehe

Ever been to any shows in NYC? If so, you'll probably be flying into and out of Teterboro airport..

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the purchase and stick around. We're fun!

·
Registered
853 Posts
We know what a Z looks like.....more pics of you! haha

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
:welcome: to the site. you need any questions answered feel free to ask anytime

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you around!

·
Registered
406 Posts
[/quote]

:wavey: Welcome Aboard! :welcome:

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
.........NOW EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Attachments