Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

This is not my first post, because I was so impatient to find out which bodykit has 350Z on the picture from my background of Windows:) But after reading few replies I realized that you are really nice people here! Really, can't believe it.

I am probably the only one here without 350Z in my garage:) I am 23 years old boy from Slovenia, still student (studying software developing etc... computers with one word:).

Few words of my ride. I am driving Honda Crx del sol for 3 years now. With help from my friend I have done bodykit from original parts (bumpers, hood...), I swaped engine from SOHC 125hp to DOHC 160hp and after that there was Greddy turbo kit upgrade. Right now I am on a little less then 300hp. Interior is also my work, almost everything was done in my and my friend's garage (except the engine parts you have to buy:). Like I said I am studying computer science, so the car also have 10" LCD with CarPC and a lot of watts of music:) Anyway, it is the **** a lot of my time and money in this car... about 2 years of my life:)
Slovenia is a small country, so in the past season I was almost on all shows and events and the results are here (all from this year):

If you want, you can take a look how the car looks like (and specifications also):
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/258430

As I wrote before - for now, I don't have any 350Z in my garage, but I am working on it - to save enough money to buy used one. I have just decided to stop putting money in my Honda:) I saw the 350Z on the road for the few times, but when I saw few pictures with bodykits on it, I fell in love:)
Right now I am collecting informations how to import car from USA, because prices here in Europe are almost 2 times expensive comparing to USA market. You also have more models (even with Brembo brakes!), in Europe there are only 2 of them (the premium pack only has leather, tempomat and 18" wheels).

Best regards!

Uros

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
hey Uros
glad to see you introducing yourself to everyone!

thats a nice ride u got there!
no you are not the only one without a 350z :) we have several members here actually with no 350Z at all!

anyway, enjoy your stay, and learn as much as possible, i see you are a Turbo type of guy. when u go Turbo on your Z, you are going to LOVE IT!

if you need anything PM me

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Uros, you are very :welcome: here with or without a 350Z.

Very innovative and nice looking Del Sol.

I especially like the background of the pictures that you have posted on Car Domain - I love Europe!!

300 HP in such a light car must make for interesting bursts :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I have a "SLO" decal on the back of my Nissan Pathfinder...I bought the PAthy from my Mom, who has actually been to Slovenia. She speaks very highly of your country...says your country is "beautiful" & you "treat poets like rock stars..." & since she's a poet, she's happy about that.

We'll be interested to see what you do to a Z!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Exporting cars from the U.S.? I know a thing or two about that. :wink:

Welcome and good luck in finding a Z!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Guten Tag! Wie heisen Sie?

Welcome, Euros. :welcome:

Good to have you with us, mate.

As Queen sang - We Will Rock You! :irock:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Nein. That's German. :cheers:

Russian would be, "Das Vidania." :irock:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ayman - time to change your avatar? Please?

How about one that doesn't move around?

How about a sexy one?

How about an animal - like a little soft kitty?

Or a sleepy puppy?

Or a songbird?

Or someone dead? :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
i see that Bryan speaks some of Russian i am assuming :)
:lmfao: You're kidding, right?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts